Need Programmers

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

ShadowX9

Need Programmers

Post by ShadowX9 »

I am ShadowX9, the leader of Team ShadowWing. I have a big Project that i am working on but i have very little programmers. I need More programmers to help and they must know c/c++. If u want to help or want to find out more go to http://users.cjb.net/teamshadowwing9/chat.html
Please not that i am not working on project COHAL. I REPEAT, NOT WORKING ON COHAL!!! so please come and here us out
Last edited by ShadowX9 on Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrbrown
Site Admin

Post by mrbrown »

These types of posts belong in the Off-Topic forum.
ShadowX9

Please

Post by ShadowX9 »

please go to the site. even if u just know c/c++ for the pc, we can teach u how to code for the psp. we just need people who know c/c++
Kro

Post by Kro »

Don't get me wrong, but I can't find even one reason why somebody would like to join your project(s). Your site provides no answer for fundamental questions: what are the goals of your projects, how would you like to achieve anything or who's involved already ("Temporarily does the meberlist have no information on it. I will need all of the members of this Team to go in the forums and pm me their info" looks really bad). Furthermore, there is no prove you can handle managing project of any sort so why would anyone bother joining? Almost anybody is able to create page with info like "we want to make a cool game which will be better then HALO". If you really want to create something with others, create something interesting yourself (complete, realistic idea of project, clear project lifecycle, etc.) and make others heart sing "I want to join!"

But perhaps the worst thing is that instead of saying what the project is about, you give us info what it isn't about. Very promissing. :( I don't want any flames here, just keep in mind that I think you're doing it wrong (but I'm nobody, aren't I?)
mrbrown
Site Admin

Post by mrbrown »

Ugh, yeah, I should've actually visited the site.

We don't allow people to posts programmer requests for ghostware projects. Come back when you have something that exists and is on-topic to these boards.

Locked.