Help: anybody who can boot from mc with maxport / ar max

Discuss the development of software, tools, libraries and anything else that helps make ps2dev happen.

Moderators: cheriff, Herben

daveb

Help: anybody who can boot from mc with maxport / ar max

Post by daveb »

Hello world

I'm looking for somebody who has the ps2linker to their memorycard as a boot file making use of the indenpendance exploit

Could you then export this directory to an max file, and then I could use my action reply max to copy this max file from a pendrive then to a memory card.

I think this should work.

Can anybody help me? If you can please pm me.
I guess you may need to modify the titles.db file to include one of my ps1 games.

I use an european ps2 if this makes a difference to this kind of thing.

Thanks
david
cur3382

Post by cur3382 »

i have ar max ... i can do anything u want me to do if u can tell me how to do it... im a major noob to this .... ive gotten my hdd to work and my ps2menu to boot just fine .... just having trob getting files over to my hdd from my pc .... it seems that everything needs an elf ... i just dont know how to make one .. ... but if i can help with anything let me know .. i just need to be told what u need for the armax stuff....
radad

Post by radad »

Use AR max to backup the "PS2 Settings/Configuration" on to the pendrive.
Use the "PS2 Save Builder" to add the titles.db and boot.elf files to the max file on the pendrive.
Use AR max to put it back on the memory card. You may need to delete the settings off of the Memory Card first.