Ps2 independance!!!

Discuss the development of software, tools, libraries and anything else that helps make ps2dev happen.

Moderators: cheriff, Herben

mdoubleok

Ps2 independance!!!

Post by mdoubleok »

ive just discoverd this tool and cant wait to start devolping some apps for my ps2.. but ive read through the tutorials and my ps2 isnt moded and i have a max drive ps2 game saver does anyone have the .max file i need to get started?

thx in advance for any help
Drakonite
Site Admin

Post by Drakonite »

I'd suggest searching for tools to add/remove/change files in the .max files you are talking about. There is a good chance there are tools for doing that (tbh, I haven't looked) and if so, it is a very easy matter to extract the files from the distributed nport files and add them to the format you need.

I don't have a max drive, otherwise I'd create and provide some .max files of the ps2-independence exploit.

Sorry if thats not the answer you are looking for, but I don't think anyone here has or uses a max drive...
Shoot Pixels Not People!
Makeshift Development
zaphod

Post by zaphod »

i've been looking around myself, and cannot find said utility. there's tuff for everything else, tho (laugh)
daveb

Post by daveb »

I am looking for exactly the same thing.
http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewtopic.php?t=488

Sombody must be able to create a max file that would then allow us to use ps2 indenpdance.[/url]
pixel

Post by pixel »

It seems you are basically the only ones over the forum to have an ArMax, and the need of an independance save.

So, good luck in your tests, researches, and coding, and be sure to publish your results: we will be more than pleased to update the documentation so it would contain your npo->max conversion software.
pixel: A mischievous magical spirit associated with screen displays. The computer industry has frequently borrowed from mythology. Witness the sprites in computer graphics, the demons in artificial intelligence and the trolls in the marketing department.