Controller Kernel Library HELP!

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

STREGA

Controller Kernel Library HELP!

Post by STREGA »

Ive installed the tool chain, sdk, and added my own graphics to nems hello world. But i cant figure out how to use the "Controller Kernel Library". Ive looked at a few source codes and played around with it but I cant make it work. could someone write a simple "if square is pushed display text" code. thx!
mrbrown
Site Admin

Post by mrbrown »

If you have the latest PSPSDK from Subversion there are several examples that use the controller, including one written specifically to demonstrate how to use the controller.
STREGA

Post by STREGA »

I have the 1.0+BETA. and i found the HTML that explains it a bit but i still cant figure it out. Im not shour how the buttons get deffined and then how to use them. this is the example I found on the 1.0+BETA

Code: Select all

ctrl_data_t pad;

sceCtrlSetSamplingCycle(0);
 sceCtrlSetSamplingMode(1);
 sceCtrlReadBufferPositive(&pad, 1); 
 // Do something with the read controller data
but I stiull have no idea how to set it up.
STREGA

Post by STREGA »

I know you guys dont like stupid questions like this, Ive only programed in visual c so I really dont know what im doing yet. If anyone can recomend a form that can help me get started that would be a great help.
STREGA

Post by STREGA »

anyone that sees this and allso has no idea try looking at this http://www.psp.to/viewtopic.php?topic=7&forum=5
Shine

Post by Shine »

As mrbrown says, take a look at the subversion version. If you don't know how to checkout, you can browse it. For example a buttons sample and an analog pad sample.
STREGA

Post by STREGA »

ohh cool thx! sry didnt know what subversion was