firmware 1.5

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

scalper55

firmware 1.5

Post by scalper55 »

I have the firmware 1.00 on my PSP and I am looking for the firmware 1.50 . I can find only the 1.52 version ( and shortly only the 2.0 will be avaible ) .
For obvious reason I do not want to download and install this version.
I would like to keep the 1.00 version but unfortunatly I continue to have the error code 80020148 and people are telling me that the only way to run hembrew kxploit would be with with the firmware 1.50 installed.
Anyone know where I can download the 1.50 or kindly anyone has a solution to my problem ?
Thanks
Agoln

Post by Agoln »

For 1.0, all you have to do it make sure you have the EBOOT made for the 1.0, and then place it in it's own folder. It's THAT simple :)
Lego of my Ago!
Matrixdub

STOP!!!!! DO NOT UPGRADE YOUR FIRMWARE!!!

Post by Matrixdub »

Please follow the information in this thread to find out how to use kxploit homebrew with 1.0 firmware.
scalper55

it is not so easy

Post by scalper55 »

Agoln wrote:For 1.0, all you have to do it make sure you have the EBOOT made for the 1.0, and then place it in it's own folder. It's THAT simple :)
It looks like simple....but it is not.!!! I already used SeiPSPTool to change the EPB made with KXploit 1.5 to 1.0 .Pratically it merge the two EPB ( located in MSN1 and MSN2 folder) , in one EPB. Then I have to put the EPB in the folder without the % and I have to take away the other folder. Than it comes my problem. Where do I have to put the game . In the root near the PSP folder ? ( I tried it but it does not work ) Or do I have to put it in the "GAME folder ? (I tried also this solution but it does not work too). Do I have to create a specific folder ? Do I have to change the name of the "folder game ?. .....You see ..it is not so simple !!!!
Thank you for your help.
Lollerskates

Post by Lollerskates »

simply put...

the second eboot pbp for the 1.5 method is the data.psp file that is normally in the real eboot pbp. so you're only renaming the myapp/eboot.pbp to data.psp and packaging that into the myapp%/eboot.pbp file... and placing that in a new folder, like /psp/game/my10app/eboot.pbp