IdStorage Research

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

stapol

IdStorage Research

Post by stapol »

-removed-

Sorry harleyg
Last edited by stapol on Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
TyRaNiD

Post by TyRaNiD »

This isn't really the sort of forum to discuss this sort of information, and it may not even be correct, who knows. So people take this with a grain of salt :)
codes02

Post by codes02 »

Yes, we now think that 0x0006 and 0x0005 are probably linked.
Also note: THEMAN did brick his psp.
And, for all my knowledge, stapol did not talk to anyone mentioned in the credits about posting this here.
harleyg

Post by harleyg »

TyRaNiD wrote:This isn't really the sort of forum to discuss this sort of information, and it may not even be correct, who knows. So people take this with a grain of salt :)
Yeah, it most likely is, look who posted it.

Stapol, i have told you before... give up, your not doing anything constructive. Everything you have ever said or released, someone else has told you or done it for you.
stapol

Post by stapol »

-removed-

Sorry harleyg
Last edited by stapol on Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
harleyg

Post by harleyg »

GASP.

I am so insulted.
stapol

Post by stapol »

-removed-

Sorry harleyg
Last edited by stapol on Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
harleyg

Post by harleyg »

Codes02 why should I ask them its not like its private information or info they told me. Only reason Math and harleyg are in credits is because they were in TA082 idstorage fixer credits. They didn't personally tell me crap.
You are talking absolute bullshit now.
Mathieulh and jas0nuk coded every single part of your application, and I and Mathieulh told you everything piece of information on this subject that you know, directly or indirectly. You are a fool and last time i checked you do not even have a development environment setup.

Also, Dark_AleX never personally helped you, you have never even spoken to him. Stop trying to act 1337 on other peoples work and information.
stapol

Post by stapol »

-removed-

Sorry harleyg
Last edited by stapol on Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
kururin

Post by kururin »

Could you please stop the scene dramas ?

BTW, here is what I posted about it on maxconsole:

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showpost.p ... ostcount=4
Stapol: I do not like the fact that you assiciate my name or anyone else's with a statement while you are not fully sure that 0x006 is the faulty key, many investigations done on my side made me conclude that the faulty key is likely to be 0x005.

Beside THEMAN did claim he bricked his psp a later after testing (he obviously did not hardreboot when he said it worked) not to mention that one tester is far from beein enough.

Please think twice before leaking unreliable infos everywhere while linking other people's name to it.

Best Regards.
Oh! I am Mathieulh, in case you didn't notice.