help!!!!

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

naz_psp

help!!!!

Post by naz_psp »

plz cd sum1 tell me how u get live tv through ur psp using pmnp vlc im only 13 so i am sruggling to do it on my psp i hav 3.10 firmware do i need 2 downgrade it?
pspz rule
Djakku

Post by Djakku »

hey young lad :p you can't use any unofficial application with the firmware that you have, you must wait for a downgrader in ordrer to enable homebrew for you psp
naz_psp

Post by naz_psp »

Djakku wrote:hey young lad :p you can't use any unofficial application with the firmware that you have, you must wait for a downgrader in ordrer to enable homebrew for you psp
thanx cd u plz tell me were 2 download it without a virus
pspz rule
Djakku

Post by Djakku »

There is NO 3.10 DOWGRADER AT THIS TIME,
sorry
emcp

Post by emcp »

can i just asked why you upgraded was it for this

anyway ive just turned 14 in NOV

(age doesnt matter much it just mean you have less experience with code but you can learn if you want thats what im trying, anyway the actual knowing your way around homebrew is very simple youre pick it up when you downgrade, anyway i hope a downgrader comes out soon for ya but ill doubt it, just simply dont upgrade again)

BTW you cant stream TV yet just video files from your computer and you have to have wireless i think

but hopefully the sky and sony thing will come soon allowing you to stream live TV through your psp without wireless base station or if you have a PS3 i think it has a wireless base station built in so you can use that go to the ps3 section im from the UK so i might be wrong about the ps3

i hope some of that puts your mind at rest
neonstalwart

Post by neonstalwart »

naz_psp wrote:thanx cd u plz tell me were 2 download it without a virus
your question might be off topic but here is a link to somewhere you can find out more about downgrading http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/index.php?op ... d=88888898

the article says it's for 3.03 fw so you might be out of luck.

BE CAREFUL - the page talks about "bricking." since you are young i'll explain what it means by a brick in case you don't understand. when your psp is bricked it means that it is as useless to you as a brick. it won't work anymore. if you do something wrong, your psp will be as worthless as a brick.
emcp

Post by emcp »

dont do that whatever you do IT WILL BRICK YOUR PSP (BREAK YOUR PSP)

if its not for your firmware dont use it AND ALWAYS ASK SOMEONE TO CHECK OUT THE DOWNGRADER FOR YOU

because theres some fake ones floating around (pretty much if its on http://www.pspupdates.qj.net its safe
harleyg

Post by harleyg »

I would also like to the help given by others, but no.
If you can not be bothered to type like a normal person, then screeeeeew you.

Also, age does not mean a god damn thing.
TyRaNiD

Post by TyRaNiD »

Well this quickly descended into a stupid thread. Locked :)