[IDEA] html loader

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

emcp

[IDEA] html loader

Post by emcp »

hi

(not sure if this is in the right place so if its not please move it or delete it)

ive had this idea for quit some time but i doubt if id be able to make it so im passing it on in hope someone else could make it

it should be very simple to make

what it is a app that you can launch from under the game folder and it will then launch index.html file in the same folder as the app

it will be a web browser without the browser bit :)

this could be useful for portals but it could also be good for HOTMAIL uder the network menu and it could be used for psp mags and many more this will allow flash and javascript php and other coders to liken there creation to homebrew and stop the hassle of bookmarks and to add a little style to there projects

this could be done by editing links 2 browser (with permission)

in a bit of a rush now

comments welcomed :)
digihoe

Post by digihoe »

There was a plugin that moonlight/Dark_AleX made for iRShell that pretty much does what you like...

Best regards!
emcp

Post by emcp »

thanks for that (ive never used IR SHELL before so ill have a look for it now)

///just to tell ya i i had something more to say in this post but it was wrong and i tried to delete the message but i couldnt\\\
emcp

Post by emcp »

sorry to double post but i need to say something completly different than above

ok i have an idea and its very simple to make itas most of the code is already there that i need (i will give credit to those who made it)

anyway what i hoping to do is to load a module (im using prx_loader / thats what i mean by the codes already there)

so i got it from Flash0 (im going to edit the prx to do what i want)

decrypt it and used psppacker

stuck it in the same folder as prxloader and edited prxloader to load the module i wanted

but i got an error when i ran it and it said

Code: Select all

Exception - Bus error (data)
EPC         - 88014E48
Cause      - 1000001C
Status      - 20008603
BadVAddr - 00000000
zr : 00000000 at : BC100000 v0 : 00000000 v1 : 00000000
a0 : 08804000 a1 :882FA4C0 a2 : 00000000 a3 : 00000000

and so on if you need the rest tell me

so then i tried loading the original module from flash0 and i got the exact same thing

do you know whats wrong

thanks