1.0 PSP's

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

turkeyman

1.0 PSP's

Post by turkeyman »

does anyone know anywhere that still has v1.0 PSP's available?
i see a few on ebay.. but they're asking $650 for them because they're 'rare' ... which is true, but i can imagine there are a few retailers arouns still with old stock..

i want to replace my PSP for a new old one.. i stupidly flashed it to 1.5 when they first relesaed the update :(
Treat

Post by Treat »

Smiths

Post by Smiths »

goddamn if I knew I could get money like that for these I'd just run to the local used game shops and buy the 3+ of them they all have.

Love to help y'all out but I do not have the time for auctions and shipping here.
yaoese

Post by yaoese »

I HAVE CHANGED MY 1.5PSP +SARU CHACK P FOR TO 1.0 PSP IN CHINA,NOW I CAN PLAY A LOT OF EMU GAME. :)

Post by Guest »

Smiths wrote:goddamn if I knew I could get money like that for these I'd just run to the local used game shops and buy the 3+ of them they all have.

Love to help y'all out but I do not have the time for auctions and shipping here.
They are rapidly disappearing from the used game shops in my area... most likely it is the same for you. I am assuming you are in Japan of course...
Pikoro

Post by Pikoro »

There's still some around here where I'm at. Once I get some cash, I'm going to go on a shopping spree. The kids have one already, I want one for myself, and one to be able to take apart. Anything over that and they'll get ebay'd.
Energy

Post by Energy »

yaoese wrote:I HAVE CHANGED MY 1.5PSP +SARU CHACK P FOR TO 1.0 PSP IN CHINA,NOW I CAN PLAY A LOT OF EMU GAME. :)
stop talking in CAPS!!!