problem building sdk

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Blackwidow

problem building sdk

Post by Blackwidow »

ok here`s the problems i having. after fooling with cygwin for 2 weeks when i typed in psp-gcc -v i get

$ psp-gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Target: psp
Configured with: ../configure --prefix=/usr/local/pspdev/psp --target=psp \
--enable-languages=c, --with-newlib --without-headers gcc version 4.0.0 notice it says only c not c++ and without headers, and then when i try to type ./toolchain.sh -b it gets to gas/testsuite/gas/mmix/zerop-1.s, -g it gets down to creating ./config.status and hangs there and i have to close cygwin, -n it just says gmake not found and hangs there. if i type -p it will get the files and compile then it says pspaudiolib stdlib.h and string.h no file or directory. make all errors 2, error building pspsdk. i know something is not installed right. i had to install cygwin 3 times because it keeps hanging on postinstall and a bunch of sh.exe running.hopefully someone can help. i hope it`s not anything major. also i never had any path or pspsdk variables so i added them from all the reading i`ve done and i used / instead of \. also do i have to ./configure and make for the gcc,newlib, binutils ans pspsdk thanx in advance
Agoln

Post by Agoln »

when was the last time you updated the toolchain? If it's 2 weeks old, I suggest you re-download it. Get subversion, and checkout the latest version.

Also, check out http://wiki.pspdev.org/psp:programming_faq
Lego of my Ago!