EBOOT.phb via GTA runs shitty==> somewhat solution

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

StationWest

EBOOT.phb via GTA runs shitty==> somewhat solution

Post by StationWest »

I find that whenever I try to run an eboot file compiled in c++ with the GTA exploit, it hardly runs most of the time.... but wait, I have heard of a half assed solution that works. Take the battery out and then reinsert it and turn on psp and GTA and run your brew.

For some reason this seems to make my eboot load more ofter then not. Anyone have any suggestions to why?

Station420
* StationWest *
Viper8896

Post by Viper8896 »

duno but what i do instead is go out the safe house and just play around for a while that usually works for me. u can also try waiting on the r u shore u want to load thing.
Arwin

Post by Arwin »

Taking your battery out OR holding your power button up for 10-15 seconds performs a hard reset on the PSP. That makes it run most things more stable. Some things sometimes also fail on my 2.0 PSP either if I have first played a game, for instance. But if I do a power down keeping the power button up for 10 seconds, it always works. Also, if my PSP has crashed, keeping the power button up 10+ seconds always shuts it off and I can always switch it back on later. I have had my PSP since 17 december 2004, and I haven't had to take out the Battery once (except when it didn't want to recharge for some reason).
Zianna123

Post by Zianna123 »

i found removing SetupCallbacks(); in main allows my eboots to load every time from LCS....

shore bailing out of threads is a pain, but call it later from a different func.