Problem building ODE

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

gambiting

Problem building ODE

Post by gambiting »

Hi! I've a problem build ODE(open dynamics engine) from svn.When I go to a folder with it and do make I get:

Code: Select all

psp-gcc -o ode/test/test_chain2.exe ode/test/test_chain2.o lib/libode.a lib/libdrawstuff.a  -L/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib -lGLU -lGL -lpspdisplay -lpspge -lpsprtc -lpspctrl -lstdc++ -lpspdebug -lpspsdk -lm -lc -lpsputility -lpspuser -lpspkernel
/usr/local/pspdev/lib/gcc/psp/4.0.2/../../../../psp/lib/libGL.a(eglCreateContext.o): In function `eglCreateContext':
/home/gambiting/psp/pspgl/eglCreateContext.c:43: undefined reference to `pspvfpu_initcontext'
/usr/local/pspdev/lib/gcc/psp/4.0.2/../../../../psp/lib/libGL.a(eglDestroyContext.o): In function `eglDestroyContext':
/home/gambiting/psp/pspgl/eglDestroyContext.c:42: undefined reference to `pspvfpu_deletecontext'
/usr/local/pspdev/lib/gcc/psp/4.0.2/../../../../psp/lib/libGL.a(glLoadIdentity.o): In function `glLoadIdentity':
/home/gambiting/psp/pspgl/glLoadIdentity.c:23: undefined reference to `pspvfpu_use_matrices'
/usr/local/pspdev/lib/gcc/psp/4.0.2/../../../../psp/lib/libGL.a(glMultMatrixf.o): In function `glMultMatrixf':
/home/gambiting/psp/pspgl/glMultMatrixf.c:17: undefined reference to `pspvfpu_use_matrices'
/usr/local/pspdev/lib/gcc/psp/4.0.2/../../../../psp/lib/libGL.a(glRotatef.o): In function `glRotatef':
/home/gambiting/psp/pspgl/glRotatef.c:74: undefined reference to `pspvfpu_use_matrices'
/usr/local/pspdev/lib/gcc/psp/4.0.2/../../../../psp/lib/libGL.a(glTranslatef.o): In function `glTranslatef':
/home/gambiting/psp/pspgl/glTranslatef.c:19: undefined reference to `pspvfpu_use_matrices'
/usr/local/pspdev/lib/gcc/psp/4.0.2/../../../../psp/lib/libGL.a(pspgl_context.o): In function `flush_matrix':
/home/gambiting/psp/pspgl/pspgl_context.c:108: undefined reference to `pspvfpu_use_matrices'
/usr/local/pspdev/lib/gcc/psp/4.0.2/../../../../psp/lib/libGL.a(pspgl_matrix.o):/home/gambiting/psp/pspgl/pspgl_matrix.c:19: more undefined references to `pspvfpu_use_matrices' follow
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ode/test/test_chain2.exe] Error 1
I have newest pspsdk with pspgl straight from svn.Please help!
Insert_witty_name

Post by Insert_witty_name »

Looks like you need to make sure you're including <pspvfpu.h> and linking -lpspvfpu.

The reference to 'test_chain2.exe' in your compile looks a little weird too, but then again I have no experience with ODE from SVN, so that could just be me ;)
be2003

Post by be2003 »

i was briefly looking at this and i got the same error.

but it looks like the library is being compiled fine, just not one of the tests (named .exe but is actually an elf)

so just go into the ode directory and look around, you should find the library and header files very quickly and then just place them appropriately in your pspdev directory...
- be2003
blog
gambiting

Post by gambiting »

I've managed to compile it fine - just had to edit ode/config/makefile.psp and add -lpspvfpu to LIBS.It's working now.