PSPZones Developement Team!!

The dumping ground for the crappiest of posts seen on these forums. Locked for posterity and updated when needed.

Moderators: cheriff, jbit

Sony PSP

PSPZones Developement Team!!

Post by Sony PSP »

Now that we have several members on the Dev Team, I would like to introduce the Team to the PSP Community,

Sony PSP - Dev Team Administrator

Koba - Dev Team Leader (PSPInfo Coder)

Zyzix - Team Member

Cloud3332 - Team Member

Zero of Flames - Team Member

We could still use more members, so if you have experience in coding on the PSP and would like to Join, LET ME KNOW!

-Sony PSP
Sony PSP

Post by Sony PSP »

Anyone want to join?

-Sony PSP
Dr. Vegetable

Post by Dr. Vegetable »

You might get more interest if you tell people what your Team is trying to do.

But this message should probably have been posted in the Help Wanted list, and you should read the Please Read Before Posting rules for that forum before you post there.

Good luck!
Sony PSP

Post by Sony PSP »

Should I make a duplicate of this post and place it in the Help Wanted area?

-Sony PSP
Dr. Vegetable

Post by Dr. Vegetable »

No, you should not simply duplicate this post in the Help Wanted section, because that would not satisfy the requirements for posting in that forum:
2) There should be very specific outlining of compensation involved.
Is it a free project? Do you plan on showing a demo to a publisher in hopes of getting paid someday? Or are you an established company looking to hire more staff? Be very clear in order to avoid problems later.

3) The project should be more than notes scribbled on a napkin.
You should be able to point to a website where the project has been described or at least provide some description of the project beyond 'Oh its a cool new FPS RPG LOL BBQ game!'. Some concept artwork would be nice, or at least some indication of being more than idea you came up with during your beer-soaked Halo 2 weekend. I'm talking to you, fratboy!
Your request doesn't tell anyone what you are doing, how serious you are about the project, whether they might expect to get paid for participating, etc. You should work out these details among your current Dev Team members and include these specifics in any Help Wanted postings.
Sony PSP

Post by Sony PSP »

We are still in the recruiting stages and threfore dont have any set plans at the time....

We just need some experienced Devs so we can begin on a project

-Sony PSP
Drakonite
Site Admin

Post by Drakonite »

Then you aren't following our rules. I'm banishing this thread to the realm of naught! ... also known as the hall of shame.
Shoot Pixels Not People!
Makeshift Development