How can I make lua files into an eboot?

Discuss using and improving Lua and the Lua Player specific to the PSP.

Moderators: Shine, Insert_witty_name

gandalf the grey

How can I make lua files into an eboot?

Post by gandalf the grey »

Is it possible? What program do I need?
Fly you fools...
Squall333

Post by Squall333 »

Im not trying to be rude but why would you want to?
gandalf the grey

Squall333 wrote:Im not trying to be rude but why would you want to?
In some cases like snake I like to have it as a seperate eboot. I think it looks cleaner and it loads faster.
Fly you fools...
nevyn

Post by nevyn »

gandalf the grey wrote:
In some cases like snake I like to have it as a seperate eboot. I think it looks cleaner and it loads faster.
I take it as a personal insult that you are implying that Lowser looks unclean ;)

Joking aside, there'll be detailed and easy instructions for how to make a Lua game standalone with LuaPlayer 0.10.

(also, Lowser will hopefully look and behave better in a not too distant future :P)
gandalf the grey

nevyn wrote:
gandalf the grey wrote:
I take it as a personal insult that you are implying that Lowser looks unclean ;)

Joking aside, there'll be detailed and easy instructions for how to make a Lua game standalone with LuaPlayer 0.10.

(also, Lowser will hopefully look and behave better in a not too distant future :P)
Hehe, no I just prefer loading up the apps seperate :)
Fly you fools...
Squall333

Post by Squall333 »

If you mean you want your program to load straight from your psp you can change the file name that luplayer looks for to open and compile originally. Its originally set to the lowser file you can change it to anything you want.
gandalf the grey

Squall333 wrote:If you mean you want your program to load straight from your psp you can change the file name that luplayer looks for to open and compile originally. Its originally set to the lowser file you can change it to anything you want.
Thanks, this will do fine for now :)
Fly you fools...