Testing Broadband speed via PSP brings interesting results..

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

oldman

Testing Broadband speed via PSP brings interesting results..

Post by oldman »

I like to test my broadband speed at home ever so often to see what kind of bandwidth is at my fingertips. Since I just purchased a new linksys wireless router I decided to test my speed thru the PSP. I went to this website:

http://bandwidthplace.com/speedtest

As soon as I hit 'X' on the big 'start' button it was suppose to launch another page via some Javascript but my PSP didn't like that and gave me the following screen:

It just goes to a grey transparent screen with the words 'submit' on them. I am not too sure what this means but maybe someone can assist. I am given the understanding that the PSP is capable of Javascript. Maybe this is something someone else has seen or that I have missed reading on the boards here. If it is I apologize. Just trying to share some of the PSP hiccups to see if it leads to something big.[/img]
Neil Stevens

Post by Neil Stevens »

Maybe POST isn't supported yet, and that's some debug message that was never reachable by the game without the DNS hack?

Nah, people have used forms before... hmm...
MomDad

Post by MomDad »

The grey transluscent screen is simply the result of a a JavaScript alert() dialog

-MD
mc

Post by mc »

Looks like a subliminal message trying to get you to SUBMIT. Next thing you'll probably get a screen prompting you to OBEY or CONSUME. :-)
Flying at a high speed
Having the courage
Getting over crisis
I rescue the people
peanut

Post by peanut »