screw brute force decryption

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

artev

screw brute force decryption

Post by artev »

one of us is just gonna have to go in mission impossible style and download the actual encrypted digital signature code right off of sony's own system. I will do it, I just need a big black hacker and a really hot russian girl and i'm on my way.
cyod

Post by cyod »

This is not productive in any way and condones activities that are illegal. One of the major reasons noone here is using the official SDK outside of the moral issues is that if everything is discovered without any illegal activities than Sony has no legal basis to stop people from doing what they are doing.

Im going to assume this was a poor attempt at a joke...
mrbrown
Site Admin

Post by mrbrown »

cyod wrote:Im going to assume this was a poor attempt at a joke...
His request for a big black hacker and hot russian girl didn't tip that off for you?
DigitalBastard

Post by DigitalBastard »

hehe funny ;)
_Psycho

Post by _Psycho »

funny indeed =P
th3count

Re: screw brute force decryption

Post by th3count »

artev wrote:one of us is just gonna have to go in mission impossible style and download the actual encrypted digital signature code right off of sony's own system. I will do it, I just need a big black hacker and a really hot russian girl and i'm on my way.
I'M WITH YOU.

They're TRASHING our rights, man! They're TRASHING the flow of data! They're TRASHING! TRASHING! TRASHING! HACK THE PLANET! HACK THE PLANET!
Marco_N

Post by Marco_N »

I wish Google Maps would hurry up with adding Japan to their satellite imagery, with enough zoom we should be able to make out what's on that yellow Post It note that's attached to the monitor on the president's desk...
Pikoro

Post by Pikoro »

Keyhole baby. Tokyo is part of the keyhole package :D

15 day trial is available. let me know if you find anything :D

Cheers