signed code

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

iedoc

signed code

Post by iedoc »

iv'e been wondering, when its signed code, does that mean that there is special code at the beginning of the file, or does it mean that all contents of the file have been encrypted so you couldn't just copy and paste to get it to work. i probably sound a little confusing cause i don't know how to ask.
pixel

Post by pixel »

This is really getting annoying. When the fuck will people learn to post things when they have constructive posts to do ? That kind of question should go elsewhere, like IRC or so. Posting it here encumbers the forums and only produce buzz, keeping people from productive work. Shoo! Shoo!

Some other mod: feel free to unlock it. I am just too pissed off and locked it for good.
pixel: A mischievous magical spirit associated with screen displays. The computer industry has frequently borrowed from mythology. Witness the sprites in computer graphics, the demons in artificial intelligence and the trolls in the marketing department.