Hooking up ps2

Discuss the development of software, tools, libraries and anything else that helps make ps2dev happen.

Moderators: cheriff, Herben

Silentkilla

Hooking up ps2

Post by Silentkilla »

Ive heard the cyndicate say mr browns name and i was reasearching and all i hear is of hooking up stuff to get live mem of ram and ive looked and ive found a few links but they are dead. I have a lot of hacking experiance but i dont know much bout stuff like this if you guys can get me setup on how to view the ram and reseting iops i would appericate it thank you.Ps all i want to do is be able to view ram of and mem of games on the fly and be able to change and as well be able to get acurate dumps of the games.
Last edited by Silentkilla on Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrHTFord

Post by MrHTFord »

You have absolutely no hope of doing this. You have been badly misinformed. We don't discuss hacking commerical games here.
Silentkilla

Post by Silentkilla »

That is not my main intention i just wont to be able to view live mem from ram thats all i really need to do
Last edited by Silentkilla on Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
TyRaNiD

Post by TyRaNiD »

Well why not ask him then ?