Diffrent Instructions on how to use the psp toolchain

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

agent_stewie

Diffrent Instructions on how to use the psp toolchain

Post by agent_stewie »

Can someone give my Diffrent Instructions on how to use the psp toolchain???

without using Hello world??

Post by fashidus »

Can you ask me a different question?

without using a question mark?
mrbrown
Site Admin

Post by mrbrown »

fashidus wrote:Can you ask me a different question?

without using a question mark?
Ok fashidus here's a formal warning to you to stop trolling these boards. If you post again without giving any useful information while berating a user, I will ban you.
fashidus

Post by fashidus »

wait a second here.....

another clueless idiot starts a new thread asking a completely ridiculous question, and I'm the one who gets the warning? This is how you treat your "good" users who aren't spamming new threads every day about garbage?

I understand the NAZI-RULE you have here of keeping new topics well moderated... but replies are fair game man.

I watch, learn, and poke harmless fun.
mrbrown
Site Admin

Post by mrbrown »

Let sum up your time here:
- Belittle n00bs every chance you've gotten
- Take fruitful threads off-topic, where you or others had to be reminded to get back on track
- Promote the "Walmart swap"
- Generally show a nasty attitude towards others

You haven't made a case for yourself. People asking legitimate questions, even if they've been asked before, don't deserve a post telling them how stupid they are.

Banned.
Drakonite
Site Admin

Post by Drakonite »

I told you before fashidus, the admins have the right and responsibility to respond however they see fit. YOU DO NOT.

Replies are not "fair game."
Shoot Pixels Not People!
Makeshift Development
agent_stewie

Post by agent_stewie »

ok...... can someone help me ? were getting alittle off topic

Post by pixel »

Well, even though fashidus's reply style was rude and innapropriate, the essence was "right": your need to ask some questions. We can't (or don't want to) start teaching you C for example...
pixel: A mischievous magical spirit associated with screen displays. The computer industry has frequently borrowed from mythology. Witness the sprites in computer graphics, the demons in artificial intelligence and the trolls in the marketing department.
Thanhda

Re: Diffrent Instructions on how to use the psp toolchain

Post by Thanhda »

agent_stewie wrote:Can someone give my Diffrent Instructions on how to use the psp toolchain???

without using Hello world??
you dont need hello world to set up a psp toolchain. you need a psp toolchain to set up a hello world. so the question is a bit off. and dont really understand it. please explain what exactly you want to do. and why dont you want to use the hello world template.

also if you dont have to use the psp toolchain to make games on the psp. but its definetly recommended. i myself use ps2 toolchain one. if your under windows, and dont want to install cygwin, and just want to do some basic stuff, you can download the ps2 dev win32.

http://ps2dev.org/kb.x?T=1059

and to test if it all works, download the hello world project, and modify the bat file accordingly. that should work. that is if thats the question.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...