PBP Selector *An idea*

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Vini

PBP Selector *An idea*

Post by Vini »

Ok I'm not requesting or anything, I just wanna know if this is possible to have a program that when you open it let's you select any eboot.pbp file you want so that say if you get tired of one homebrew game, you can just go back to the menu and choose another, withoug actually having to go back to PSP menu.
Mak0

Post by Mak0 »

if someone manages to patch sceKernelLoadExec to be able to load from ms0, than yes it would be possible.

A ps2menu type tool would be quite usefull imo.
Last edited by Mak0 on Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrSiir[S]

Post by MrSiir[S] »

Mak0 wrote:if someone manages to patch sceKernelLoadExec to be able to load from ms0, than yes it would be possible.

A ps2menu type tool would be quite usefull imo.
sceKernelLoadExec works fine from ms0, you don't have patch none, but, when you launch ELF you reset all and you lost your comunication with this ELF, when this ELF close return to PSP Menu.
ector

Post by ector »

Apparently it only works fine from memory stick on 1.0, or so I've heard.
Mangus

Post by Mangus »

on another note an app similar to this would be better, a version masked UMD loader, but it seems that that would be a bit tough to make due to the fact we can't even make a pbp file booter yet, hopefully this will happen soon, you may have heard i plan on making a gui for this once it is released or i have time to work on it
Shazz

Post by Shazz »

MrSiir[S] wrote: sceKernelLoadExec works fine from ms0, you don't have patch none, but, when you launch ELF you reset all and you lost your comunication with this ELF, when this ELF close return to PSP Menu.
Ep Mr Siir, I would be interested by your work :D As I'm working on a ps2menu-like soft, the sceKernelLoadExec works well for half of the ELF I ran... and freeze/power off for the second half... So feel free to PM me ;-)
- TiTAN Art Division -
http://www.titandemo.org