httPSP

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Vampire

httPSP

Post by Vampire »

http://mz.skr.jp/httPSP/

httPSP is a utility to let you browse the web on your PSP through Wipeout Pure or Derby.
v1p3r

Post by v1p3r »

Wow, how original.
Energy

Post by Energy »

I've tried translating this, and I'm still none the wiser on what it actually does... :S Why do u need software for the hack. What can this possibly do?
Gutspiller

Post by Gutspiller »

I have the same question, what does this program do? Wipeout Pure does the browser trick all on it's own without any 3rd party software. Does this in anyway make it faster to get into the game? It's turning into a pain in the ass to bootup the game and go through all its menus every time.
EdZ

Post by EdZ »

I just use Moops instead. It's been around longer, and it's in english.
dasurfrdude27

Post by dasurfrdude27 »

what is Moops?
LiquidIce

Post by LiquidIce »

Moops creates a DNS server and HTTP server on your PC which allows the Wipeout browser to forward to a custom website.

Download it here:
http://psphacks.blogspot.com/2005/04/cr ... r-for.html
dasurfrdude27

Post by dasurfrdude27 »

i would save alot of trouble by just using pspwebbrowser.com or fugimax's portal... but theres alot out there.... so... yeah
EdZ

Post by EdZ »

dasurfrdude27 wrote:i would save alot of trouble by just using pspwebbrowser.com or fugimax's portal... but theres alot out there.... so... yeah
The big plus with running Moops is that you can run server-side stuff, like a winamp controller. Anything you can control with a HTML page, you can stick in moops and control from your PSP.