Need a PSP Project Hosting ?

Discuss using and improving Lua and the Lua Player specific to the PSP.

Moderators: Shine, Insert_witty_name

Wraggster

Need a PSP Project Hosting ?

Post by Wraggster »

Theres so many Homebrew and Emulation Releases out there that have no official homepages and are uploaded to free servers, so we at PSP Emulation News/Emulation 64 are offering to host any Emulation or Indeed Homebrew Projects for the PSP.

For emulation projects we can give you a something.dcemu.co.uk and for smaller homebrew projects we have a great web uploader thats excellent for smaller releases and not to mention our Hosted PSP Projects Forum which has some of the best releases to date --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=84

If anyone needs hosting then let me know, the freehosts really do suck.

- if this upsets admins then please delete but my intentions are to help only.
Webmaster of http://www.dcemu.co.uk

DCEMU The Worlds Only Homebrew & Gaming Network of Sites.
Oobles
Site Admin

Post by Oobles »

Wraggster,

Just replying to the upseting forum admins bit. I really think you do a great job giving people a place to host their work. You also keep your news a lot more up to date than I do.

It does concern me that you seem to be running a commercial web site with a large amount of advertising. Every project that gets announced here most often gets rehosted on your site. I'd like some feedback from developers and other admins of if they like this or not?

Also, just a reminder to developers. the main ps2dev.org web site can also host your projects. If you don't have access please ask me and I'll make sure you can get access.

David. aka Oobles.
Kojote

Post by Kojote »

PDR offers adfree hosting for devers as well... just on a sidenote :)
Kojote
Webmaster of PDroms & Retroguru