Errors Compiling Samples

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Fabre

Errors Compiling Samples

Post by Fabre »

I am getting errors when compiling any of the PSPSDK samples. Here are some of the errors I am getting:

usb/storage
/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/libpspdebug.a(scr_printf.o): In function `clear_screen':
/tmp/pspdev/pspsdk/sdk/debug/scr_printf.c:39: multiple definition of `PspInterruptNames'
main.o:(.data+0x4): first defined here
/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/libpspdebug.a(kprintf.o): In function `_pspDebugKprintfHandler':
/tmp/pspdev/pspsdk/sdk/debug/kprintf.c:30: multiple definition of `PspInterruptNames'
debug/kprintf
main.c:59: error: conflicting types for 'Kprintf' /usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/include/pspkdebug.h:44: error: previous declaration of 'Kprintf' was here
gu/sprite
/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/libpspgu.a(sceGuDispBuffer.o): In function `drawRegion':
/tmp/pspdev/pspsdk/sdk/gu/sceGuDispBuffer.c:15: multiple definition of `PspInterruptNames'
sprite.o:(.data+0x24): first defined here
/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/libpspgu.a(sceGuDisplay.o): In function `sceGuDisplay':
/tmp/pspdev/pspsdk/sdk/gu/sceGuDisplay.c:15: multiple definition of `PspInterruptNames'
/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/libpspgu.a(sceGuGetMemory.o): In function `sceGuGe
tMemory':
/tmp/pspdev/pspsdk/sdk/gu/sceGuGetMemory.c:15: multiple definition of `PspInterr
uptNames'
/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/libpspgu.a(sceGuInit.o):(.data+0x37c): multiple de
finition of `PspInterruptNames'
/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/libpspgu.a(sceGuStart.o): In function `sceGuStart'
:
/tmp/pspdev/pspsdk/sdk/gu/sceGuStart.c:15: multiple definition of `PspInterruptN
ames'
/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/libpspgu.a(sceGuSwapBuffers.o): In function `sceGu
SwapBuffers':
/tmp/pspdev/pspsdk/sdk/gu/sceGuSwapBuffers.c:15: multiple definition of `PspInte
rruptNames'
/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/libpspgu.a(sceGuSync.o): In function `sceGuSync':
/tmp/pspdev/pspsdk/sdk/gu/sceGuSync.c:15: multiple definition of `PspInterruptNames'
/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/libpspgu.a(sendCommand.o): In function `sendCommandi':
/tmp/pspdev/pspsdk/sdk/gu/sendCommand.c:16: multiple definition of `PspInterruptNames'
etc. Any sample I try to compile returns similar errors. Any help would be appreciated.
Warren

Post by Warren »

Update your PSPSDK from SVN and this will be fixed.
A fix was submitted for this last night.
jimparis

Post by jimparis »

And the debug/kprintf one was fixed just now.
Fabre

Post by Fabre »

Thanks, I updated via Subversion, and now everything compiles properly!
radius

Post by radius »

I tried compiling kernel/fileio sample with actual svn 1095 and it won't compil while it works with my previous svn 724, i dont have the logs but i'll reupdate to 1095 if needed