Someone Please help me

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Danny769

Someone Please help me

Post by Danny769 »

Lission iv done every thing i can think of to try and install the dev eviroment.

Can some one please zip their Cygwin folder and either e-mail it to me, or host it on megauploads.

I want to start coding, and im sick of having to play with an eviromnt that wont install for me,

None of the bash shell comands are working in Cygwin for me.
I dont know any more.

So someone please just send me the folder.

My e-mail is gs_pspfanatic@yahoo.com -

Please, You cant imangen how much i would apprecaite it
Danny769

Post by Danny769 »

Please, You all Decate Hours of your time to making programs for the sceen, can one of you please take a moment of your time to please package your Cygwin eviroment.

Im realy not trying to be a problem, i just want to start coding my game
fish

Post by fish »

It won't work.
You *need* to install it yourself, the installer knocks some registry values/services into place, so someone sending you a 200Mb+ folder won't make any difference.

Follow this scriptscribller tutorial WORD for WORD.

Don't think, "I'm too l33t", and skim over any bits of it. At all.

If you can't get the dev toolchain up and running, you *will* have more problems when you start trying to code.

So just sit down, set an evening aside and get it working by yourself. There are some things in life that you just can't google and download.

Failing that, write LUA games.
weltall

Post by weltall »

go here http://weltall.consoleworld.org you can find a full toolchain for win32 which work without using the cygwin shell (you can use the windows shell).
it's not the latest but of a week ago
polomint

Post by polomint »

I tried installing the ToolChain and skipped one tiny bit coz I thought that I knew better. Doh!!!!
Retried following the instructions to the letter, and everything worked sweet, :)
Even updating the chain works great for me now, lol

MORAL: FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER....
Danny769

Post by Danny769 »

Thank You all very much i owe you all greatly

I installed to Win32 Tool Chain, How do i get in to the Develpment eviroment, or do i need to use my own?
weltall

Post by weltall »

the psp toolchain doesn't include any ide you can use what you prefer:
vc++, ultraedit, notepad :P, eclipse, pspad and so on... then when you want to compile something just fire the make command (i use a bat personally) or configure your ide to use psp-gcc tools to compile