Lending a bricked psp Model 1000

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Djakku

Lending a bricked psp Model 1000

Post by Djakku »

A the risk of sounding like an lazzy @ss, I'm proposing to lend my bricked psp (somehow this time the downgrading when bad.. no idea why) to any dev who can repair it and need to to some extra hardware to test their homebrew application.
I'm from belgium and I dind't find any unbricking service near me, plus i'm short on money theses days... Anyway the deal is that you can use it as long a you need but no longer than a year (duh!) depending your time.
I'm aware that it's an unorthodox request but I'm sure we can both profit from this exchange. my psp's been bricked for 3 month now and I'm used not to play with it but it breacks my heart to have it in this condition. If someone can repair it but also profit from it, I think both side could satisfied. So if you're interested feel free to PM.
And If you feel that thread shouldn't be in this psp developpement forum, feel free to deleted it, just don't flame, burn, or kill me :).
cheers, djakku
adrahil

Post by adrahil »

Burn him!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
hck-dev

Post by hck-dev »

Yea, i don't mind taking it for the PSPLinux development project, we would need to look at how some of the hardware interacts, and i could possibly reapair it for you.

What do you think?
Djakku

Post by Djakku »

I sent you a PM :)
PadPanic

Post by PadPanic »

Hello,

I know a friend who can repair it for you in Lille, a city in North of France.
I can give you the adress where you can send it.