Psp's Dosbox working games list

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

ziner

Psp's Dosbox working games list

Post by ziner »

Hi!
I figured out that it would the best option to set a new topic for psp's dos games so we would not interfere with programming stuff and still get the info about which games are working and wich aren't.
So far I've tested couple of them: Gabriel Knight 1 (30% of its normal speed), Sherlock Holmes Lost Files 1 (quite good, 50-60%) and Indiana Jones' Atlantis (60%, but it's avaiable on Scummvm). Couple of games crashed (I have no mouth and I must scream).

If you've tried any games, please, write couple of words about it.
Cheers,
Zin
iperez

Post by iperez »

Hi all,

I'm trying to get X-COM: UFO Defense or X-COM: Terror from the Deep working with this, but I'm getting the following error message when starting the game:

Exit to error: IRET from illegal descriptor type 12

In X-COM: UFO Defense, this error shows up after you skip the intro screen. However, in X-COM: Terror from the Deep, it shows up after you go into the battle scape.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Could it have something to do with the memsize setting in the config?

Thanks,
Ian
lusid

Post by lusid »

Battlechess is working. Sound is really choppy and it runs like its a 286, but its perfectly playable.
Wally

Post by Wally »

Commander Keen 4 works nice except sound being choppy. Keep it in mind you have to turn on SVGA support and scrolling or something in options to get it to work nice.
W00fer

Post by W00fer »

Remember to say that this list is for 0.60 edition of pspdosbox and not the very very new 0.70.