psplinkusb failed

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

urherenow

psplinkusb failed

Post by urherenow »

still having trouble getting a toolchain installed without errors. Using the latest and greatest all required packages have been installed. using latest cygwin and winxp pro. Can't figure out how to make the pic look correctly so just click on it please and check it out for the error.
Wally

Post by Wally »

Remote Joy is not needed to compile the toolchain, you can skip it unless you really want to look at your PSP screen from your computer
bulb

Post by bulb »

You are either missing libsdl or libsdl is not installed in /usr directory. For the latter change build/psplinkusb/Makefile.clients or explicitly make tools/remotejoy/pcsdl.
heinsect

Post by heinsect »

I got the same problem.

Even after I installed the libsdl v1.2 or v1.3 under CYGWIN with "./configure --prefix=/usr", the client side of Remote Joy can't compilied correct. It was caused by the libsdl under CYGWIN uses include path -I/usr/include/mingw, when project pcsdl is compilied, the "sys/socket.h" can't found. I install the other two tools manually and quit to install this.

I think the client of Remote Joy only can be built under Linux Box, is that true?
KickinAezz

Post by KickinAezz »

the problem is SDK needs to be updated. sysclib.h or sumth is only in newer SDK...