[LTE engine] how to create tabs?

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Dark Chazz

[LTE engine] how to create tabs?

Post by Dark Chazz »

I got confused!!

What's the diffrence between (IGUITabControl) and (IGUITab).

Can anyone tell me exactly how I can add tabs to a window , please ?
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

Go check the irrlicht page for more details... LTE is just irrlicht 1.something with the names changed to try to fool people into thinking they wrote the whole thing themselves. :P :)

http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/
Dark Chazz

Post by Dark Chazz »

J.F. wrote:Go check the irrlicht page for more details... LTE is just irrlicht 1.something with the names changed to try to fool people into thinking they wrote the whole thing themselves. :P :)

http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/
ok thanks , I already know that it's an irrlicht port :P

btw thank you sooo much for making LTE compatible with psp slim!
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

Well, it would be nice if the LTE folks would update it themselves since the patched version I made relies on the OLD version of PSPGL. The extra hacked version I made for the newer PSPGL only works for most of the LTE stuff, but not everything since the PSPGL is integrated at an internal level. So some of the examples work and some don't.
jsharrad

Post by jsharrad »

I don't think anyones worked on the LTE engine in a very long time. The source was released about a year ago though, so anyone's free to update it for a later pspgl version.
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

First you have to figure out how they tied the internals together. I did enough to get it to work with most of the examples, but not all of them. I leave it to someone else to examine the examples that don't work to figure out why.
Dark Chazz

Post by Dark Chazz »

only the terrain examble doesn't work.