Hi I need to talk to someone about ps2 formatting a game.

Discuss the development of software, tools, libraries and anything else that helps make ps2dev happen.

Moderators: cheriff, Herben

bobby1989

Post by bobby1989 »

are you guys saying this is possibe? I mean can it be done?

Is what you guys are saying good news?
bobby1989

Post by bobby1989 »

so what's going on guys? R u working on getting it to where I can view characters?

Sorry if i'm annoying, I just don't know what's going on.
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

Sorry, just been busy. One thing to remember about asking people to convert code for you - unless you're paying them, it's only when they find the time to work on it. That usually means it takes a while before anything happens. Even when interest is high, everyday life can get in the way. Everything has it's own priority, and a conversion of a non-playable game will usually be pretty low... right above mowing the lawn. :)
bobby1989

Post by bobby1989 »

Do you think it will be done within two months?
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

Converting what there is to the PS2? Probably.

The folks getting OpenMUGEN finished? Probably not.
bobby1989

Post by bobby1989 »

Ok thanks.
bobby1989

Post by bobby1989 »

Hey J.F. have you got anything whipped up yet?

Also you should check out the status on the project that you were going to convert to ps2 for me. You can still only move the characters but now you can jump with them too.

The site has release a new pre-alpha demo and a new sourcecode. You should also checkout their screenshot section, it's very interesting. It also shows in the screenshot section that they already have the pre-alpha demo on Xbox.

The project is starting to progress. But I would still like to be able to view the characters.

here is the site. http://openmugen.sourceforge.net/
mrbrown
Site Admin

Post by mrbrown »

Ok, this is dumb. J.F. if you are working with this guy then please take it off-site. I'm sick of reading posts from this loser. Locked.
"He was warned..."