Psp Basic (a stupid version)

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Dariusc123456

Psp Basic (a stupid version)

Post by Dariusc123456 »

Hi everyone,
In 2008, I made this program to help make homebrew easier, but finish. Yesterday, Ive found it while cleaning my harddrive out. Its stupid now but I modified it a little bit to make it seem easier. Read the readme.txt to see what it can do.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z3lqlm
willow :--)

Post by willow :--) »

There's no documentation, so people cannot actually use it to create their homebrews.
There's no source, so it cannot be used for educational purposes...

It could have been a good idea, but I'm wondering what the target audience is ?

People who know C/C++ won't need that. People who don't will probably want to stick to widely known scripting languages such as LUA or Python...
Dariusc123456

Post by Dariusc123456 »

Ill make a file with the list of commands tomorrow. The source is being converted into C too (as I said in the readme.txt), and some commands thats being output to C is easier todo in C than LibertyBASIC. It was made back in 08, so its just a crapy program, but its nothing compared to my language PSPL (Playstation Programming Language) Which im planning on releasing soon. PspBasic is just old dump, but if anyone want the source, I can release it, but its not much to understand.
PosX100

Post by PosX100 »

Lmao...so an app(made using FreeBASIC) that generates just 3 files for compilation(incl. makefile).

From readme.txt:
click on pspdev.exe to generate these items:
temp.c
pspmain.h
makefile

then in the cmdline type "make" without the quots and then it should make a eboot.pbp
Note: You much have the pspsdk installed to use this. Fill free to mess around on the test.psp to see how the commands works.
Features soon to come:
-Scripting Editor
-GUI Form Layout
-3D Modeler & 3D Lever Editor
-2D Editor
LOL...
If you have any ideas, please let me know.
You're wasting your time , just go watch teletubbies...
Last edited by PosX100 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PosX100

Post by PosX100 »

oops ! double-post ...
Dariusc123456

Post by Dariusc123456 »

PosX100, while you being a jackass, I said LibertyBasic, and I said that I never completed it because it was DUMB. So how about you just lay off.
jean

Post by jean »

Sorry, guy (i mean Darius12345678901234567890) but your english is wrong in a so funny way that united to your nick and the average idiocy of your contents cannot but make us laugh. I never tested your work and i cannot swear it's not good, but none of us would bet his last cent!!
hlide

Post by hlide »

Dariusc123456 wrote:PosX100, while you being a jackass, I said LibertyBasic, and I said that I never completed it because it was DUMB. So how about you just lay off.
mesounds that stuff is so... basic as your way to think is weird. Didn't it occur to you that if your... basic is so "DUMB", it may not make it worth our while considering it ? Here's my opinion, for what it's worth.
PosX100

Post by PosX100 »

Dariusc123456 wrote:PosX100, while you being a jackass, I said LibertyBasic, and I said that I never completed it because it was DUMB. So how about you just lay off.
!K<-O.

Me tenk yu vary mOoCh for meiking this pussyble on psp.
Me work 3d enguni.
Me work game.
Me self.
Me my.
Me.
M.

PS:
Seriously ,
Since you're calling your """""creation""""""(yep ,its multi-quoted) DUMP and STUPID , why we should care really about it?

Tip:
Next time , lock yourself in a room , get some cocke + mentos , and also get a barbie doll or something , and suicide together...
Wally

Post by Wally »

PosX100 wrote:
!K<-O.

Me tenk yu vary mOoCh for meiking this pussyble on psp.
Me work 3d enguni.
Me work game.
Me self.
Me my.
Me.
M.

PS:
Seriously ,
Since you're calling your """""creation""""""(yep ,its multi-quoted) DUMP and STUPID , why we should care really about it?

Tip:
Next time , lock yourself in a room , get some cocke + mentos , and also get a barbie doll or something , and suicide together...
Be nice :P