Ubuntu Question about zilib

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

jesil

Ubuntu Question about zilib

Post by jesil »

When i was trying to install zlib,i found the first sentence of makefile was like this "PSPSDK=$(shell psp-config --pspsdk-path)".But when i was doing "make install" ,the system suggests that psp-config not found.So i go to terminal ,and input "psp-config".i found it works.I don't know why this happened,and i was Searching for help.Thank you.My system is Ubuntu 8.1.
Wally

Re: Ubuntu Question about zilib

Post by Wally »

jesil wrote:When i was trying to install zlib,i found the first sentence of makefile was like this "PSPSDK=$(shell psp-config --pspsdk-path)".But when i was doing "make install" ,the system suggests that psp-config not found.So i go to terminal ,and input "psp-config".i found it works.I don't know why this happened,and i was Searching for help.Thank you.My system is Ubuntu 8.1.
You haven't set up the path correctly :)
## Set up the environment.
gedit ~/.bashrc

## Add these lines to the end of the file.
export PSPDEV="/usr/local/pspdev"
export PSPSDK="$PSPDEV/psp/sdk"
export PATH="$PATH:$PSPDEV/bin:$PSPSDK/bin"
jesil

Post by jesil »

Thank you for your replying.
But
I have set up the path before.If i run other makefiles,they works.The other makefiles also included "PSPSDK=$(shell psp-config --pspsdk-path)".This only happened in zlib and libpng's makefile.
Wally

Post by Wally »

jesil wrote:Thank you for your replying.
But
I have set up the path before.If i run other makefiles,they works.The other makefiles also included "PSPSDK=$(shell psp-config --pspsdk-path)".This only happened in zlib and libpng's makefile.
these both compile file for me, there's something wrong on your end :)