Did anyone else's PSP background turn pink?

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

VeggieGames

Did anyone else's PSP background turn pink?

Post by VeggieGames »

The menu backgrounds on my PSP turned pink on me (as opposed to the usual green/yellow), right around midnight last night. Is this an April fools day thing or a bug? Other than the colour everything is functioning normally.

It's not really important, but pink is not my colour of choice and it's getting really annoying... I'd like to know if it happened to anyone else and how I change it back (can't find an option).
Energy

Post by Energy »

I don't have a psp so I can't confirm whether it should of gone pink or not... however the background changes colour when it wants. It's a monthly thing. So you'll get red, yellow, blue, etc... There is no option to change (unless it's a timed feature???). One way to change it is to just change the date on your psp. :)

Post by Guest »

You could say its directly related to April 1st ;)

The way the psp is programmed for this, it will take about 30 days to work this one out and put a damn better color back on the screen ;)
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

To clarify gorim's statement, each month of the year has it's own color, red and blue being best (can't remember which months those are), and the March green/yellow being pretty groovy..

just change the date on your PSP to see the different colors.
to work on my IEEE 802.15.4 wireless network, or to hit the links with Tiger?
mc

Post by mc »

gorim wrote:The way the psp is programmed for this, it will take about 30 days to work this one out and put a damn better color back on the screen ;)
A better colour? That's hardly possible; this colour kicks ass. It's just a shame I can't get the whole PSP in this colour as I could with the GBA...
Flying at a high speed
Having the courage
Getting over crisis
I rescue the people
Hazuki

Post by Hazuki »

i've gone for the august blue. best colour out of them all, but i do like the grey january(i think)