psp auto-select for network connection

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

jamima69

psp auto-select for network connection

Post by jamima69 »

i don't know if anyone has noticed this yet-i sure have not seen it mentioned anywhere-if you don't choose an ssid when you set up a new connection, (the final screen/information page in setup will simply say "SSID" under ssid name) the psp will auto-select whatever non-wep enabled network it can find to connect to the internet. makes things a whole lot easier when you're on the road :)

apologies to the admins if this should have been placed in a different thread-but there's a few open already on the whole web thing,and i did'nt want this info to get lost-also,if it's already been reported,sowwie too-but like i said,i haven't seen it anywhere yet.
evilsparc

Post by evilsparc »

jamima, I haven't seent his anywhere either. Thanks for the info. Like you said, good to know for traveling (hotels, coffee shops, other hotspots w/out WEP, etc.).
jamima69

Post by jamima69 »

you're very welcome evilsparc-nice to see someone say thanks for all my "hard work". (yep,that's my story and i'm sticking with it.) i was begining to think no one would give me any love for figuring that out. :P
boomint

Post by boomint »

oooh props! :)
--( someone stole my sig! )--