Oobles on msnbc

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Yracry

Oobles on msnbc

Post by Yracry »

(This is my third, last and most likely locked post (i would have put it in general discussion but it seemed to get a bit to general for the URL), as i know bugger all im just guna read again from now on.)

Oobles your on Msnbc!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7395268

Bitch i may but i think its awesome u guys are getting noticed for what you are all achieving. Yeh they picked out Oobles but at least they linked to the site. Anyway, keep it up and i hope someone finds the exploits you need or someone does a darkfader on us. Cheers

Peace and Respect

Yracry

(P.S. pls be polite to the freakishly large amount of noobs you are about to recieve from that link, at least before you screw at them for saying something stupid)
blackdroid

Post by blackdroid »

I think everyone already knows about the reuter article and various newssite being fed by them. so yes this was quite useless.
Kung VU
pixel

Post by pixel »

Especially since it's still the same old news from reuters. If it was something not "copy/pasted", that would have been interesting.
pixel: A mischievous magical spirit associated with screen displays. The computer industry has frequently borrowed from mythology. Witness the sprites in computer graphics, the demons in artificial intelligence and the trolls in the marketing department.