Error Compiling SDL_Image

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

x2cube

Error Compiling SDL_Image

Post by x2cube »

First I ran the toolchain script from oopo's website then I compiled SDL, PSPSDK, jpeg, zlib, and libpng all from the svn, then I compiled newlib 1.13.0, and binutils-2.16 with their patches from the toolchain applied.

I can't get past this error however, while compiling SDL_image :( using OS X 10.4.2

Code: Select all

MiniMac:/tmp/pspsdl/SDL_image username$ sudo make
/bin/sh ./libtool --preserve-dup-deps --mode=link psp-gcc  -g -O2 -G0 -I"/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/include" -I/usr/local/pspdev/psp/include/SDL -Dmain=SDL_main -DLOAD_BMP -DLOAD_GIF -DLOAD_LBM -DLOAD_PCX -DLOAD_PNM -DLOAD_TGA -DLOAD_XPM  -L/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib -lc -lpspuser -o showimage  showimage.o libSDL_image.la -L/usr/local/pspdev/psp/lib -lSDLmain -lSDL -lm -L/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib -lpspdebug -lpspgu -lpspctrl -lpspge -lpspdisplay -lpsphprm -lpspsdk -lpspaudio -lc -lpspuser -lpsputility -lpspkernel
psp-gcc -g -O2 -G0 -I/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/include -I/usr/local/pspdev/psp/include/SDL -Dmain=SDL_main -DLOAD_BMP -DLOAD_GIF -DLOAD_LBM -DLOAD_PCX -DLOAD_PNM -DLOAD_TGA -DLOAD_XPM -o showimage showimage.o  -L/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib -lc -lpspuser ./.libs/libSDL_image.a -lc -lpspuser -L/usr/local/pspdev/psp/lib -L/tmp/pspdev/gcc-4.0.1/build-psp-c++/psp/libstdc++-v3/src -L/tmp/pspdev/gcc-4.0.1/build-psp-c++/psp/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -L/tmp/pspdev/gcc-4.0.1/build-psp-c++/gcc -L/usr/local/pspdev/psp/bin -L/usr/local/pspdev/lib/gcc/psp/4.0.1 -L/usr/local/pspdev/lib/gcc/psp/4.0.1/../../../../psp/lib -lc -lpspuser -lc -lpspuser -lSDLmain /usr/local/pspdev/psp/lib/libSDL.a /usr/local/pspdev/psp/lib/libstdc++.a -lgcc -lc -lpspuser -lm -lpspdebug -lpspgu -lpspctrl -lpspge -lpspdisplay -lpsphprm -lpspsdk -lpspaudio -lc -lpspuser -lpsputility -lpspkernel
/usr/local/pspdev/psp/lib/libc.a(pspcwd.o): In function `__psp_init_cwd':
../../../../../../newlib/libc/sys/psp/pspcwd.c:28: undefined reference to `__psp_argv_0'
../../../../../../newlib/libc/sys/psp/pspcwd.c:28: undefined reference to `__psp_argv_0'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [showimage] Error 1
any help is appreciated
jimparis

Post by jimparis »

The toolchain at oopo's site is old and incompatible with current pspsdk. Checkout svn://svn.pspdev.org/psp/trunk/psptoolchain/ and run the toolchain.sh in there.
x2cube

Post by x2cube »

jimparis wrote:The toolchain at oopo's site is old and incompatible with current pspsdk. Checkout svn://svn.pspdev.org/psp/trunk/psptoolchain/ and run the toolchain.sh in there.
thanks that fixed it