psplink on 3.71 m33-3

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

trevis

psplink on 3.71 m33-3

Post by trevis »

Hi,

I've been trying to get psplink properly running on my psp running 3.71 m33-3. I'm using psplink 3.0, straight from svn, and using the release_oe folder (although I've tried the release folder and put everything in GAME150, it fails to start from the xmb with error 0x80020148). Psplink from the release_oe folder starts up fine on the psp, and usbhostfs_pc connects just fine with it. I start up pspsh, and when I go to load an eboot, I get 0x80020148 error. I've tried running both the elf and the eboot file. I'm attempting to run python-psp. I've compiled python-psp for 1.50, and later 3.71 by adding "PSP_FW_VERSION = 371" to the Makefile. Compiling it for 3.71 or 1.50 doesn't seem to make a difference, neither does running the elf or the eboot. Any help is appreciated on this, as I've been pulling my hair out for the last few days trying to get this to work :).

Also, I'm running OS X Leopard, although I don't think that would make a difference in this case.
CpuWhiz

Post by CpuWhiz »

You have to compile the app into a 3.xx user mode prx and run the prx file from psplink, not the EBOOT, and not the elf file. Look around the forums for how to build your app into a prx, there is tons of threads talking about how to do that.